Hello, Vibrant Reader!
I'm a fan of the Dr. Keith Ablow Show, and usually end up watching it a few times a week. A concept he likes to use is "projection." On his show, of course, are the most extreme examples of relationship dysfunction his producers can find, but, through exaggeration, sometimes it's easier to see the truth of the matter.
The concept of projection is basically, we see what we want to see, and disregard the rest (thanks Simon & Garfunkel). Anais Nin famously said, "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are."
Projection becomes a habit when we have attachments to outcomes...and that's all about ego. We all have access to Truth, but we don't always use it. It's easier to believe something else that fits a tidy little ego box.
Another take on this is the glass half full or half empty analogy. For example, Jack and Jill both lost their jobs at the same company. Jack was devastated and saw visions of himself living on the street, begging for food. Jack sees his glass half empty. Jill was excited about now being able to be self-employed, and really finding her ideal situation. Jill sees her glass half full.
Another way projection can rear its pompous head is via "instant judgments." A grossly overweight woman is waiting in line in front of us at the grocery checkout stand holding a king-sized box of Oreo cookies. Our projection? "No wonder she's so fat." But, the truth of the matter is, the woman has already lost 50 pounds with Jenny Craig, and the buying of the cookies are her assigned task for the company party. She will not eat them. So, instead of not judging, it's habitually easy to project our ego beliefs which usually end up making us feel right, and others wrong.
I've come to conclusion that I'd rather know the ugly Truth of a matter, rather than painting over it with what I WISH were true. How many times have we really just stood in front of a mirror and embraced, really accepted, what was staring back at us. How much are we denying? What are we hiding? How many things do we want to change? After the initial CRINGE, you can realize, Hey, I can be happy with myself, and those things I can change, I just will!
Speaking of that, next week, I'll tell you about my 48-hour cure for athlete's foot. It's simple, straightforward, and never fails.
Until next week...
In vibrant health,
Pure Energy Rx
10 Ways to Green Your Home...
- Build it Green: Use eco-friendly materials such as reclaimed wood, use bamboo furniture, look for vintage materials to re-use--everything with the intention of not adding to the waste stream, or encouraging the use of hazardous chemicals.
- Go Au Naturale: Toss those chemical cleaners and preservative-laden foods. Opt for vinegar or soap nuts for cleaning, and shop locally for those organic foods.
- Slay energy vampires: Americans pay over $1 billion annually in electrical costs from appliances that are not even turned on. Use power strips so you can disconnect several cords from the house outlet at once, use low-energy consumption light bulbs, TVs, and computer screens.
- Get off the grid: Most power companies provide a clean, renewable energy option for a little bit more, and then to offset that cost look into your own solar or wind power systems--you can often sell back any extra electricity you product to the power company.
- The 3 R's: Start rolling those Rs: Reduce, reuse, and recycle --and in that order.
- Get Better Mileage: By buying your produce locally, whether it's through the farmers' market or a community-assisted agriculture program, you can reduce your "food miles," otherwise known as the distance your food has to travel to get from the farm to your plate.
- No Soliciting: Ban junk mail coming to your home. Shed those extra 41 pounds of it the average American packs on each year by removing yourself from direct-mail mailing lists; if you need a tad more help, companies such as GreenDimes and 41pounds.org have got your back.
- Paper Nor Plastic: Eschew plastic bags by bringing your own reusable canvas totes the next time you're at the supermarket or store. Americans run through about 100 billion plastic bags annually, using up an estimated 12 million barrels of oil.
- Seeing Stars: The average home can pump out twice as much greenhouse-gas emissions as the average car. Purchasing energy-saving Energy Star-rated appliances, electronics, and lighting can help mitigate that, while slashing a third of your electric bill.
- One Bright Idea: If you're going to do just one thing for the planet, make it the switch to compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs). Although they cost several times more upfront than regular incandescent light bulbs, they also last about 10 times longer, which means that for every CFL you screw in, you'll be saving eight incandescent light bulbs from landfill purgatory (be sure to recycle them, though. They have a little mercury in them). >>>> MORE
Herbal Accelerator...Rev up your metabolism...2-4-1 SALE!
Speed up that spring weight loss with Herbal Accelerator. And to help you do that, we're offering a 2-4-1 SALE. Buy one Herbal Accelerator ($28), and get TWO! We recommend using this formula alongside our recommended Body Type formulas determined from our Body Type Survey.
To lose those extra pounds:
- Find out your BODY TYPE
- Get the body type FORMULA
- Use HERBAL ACCELERATOR
- Use RELEASEZYME to help regulate the bowels.
- Drink plenty of WATER (1 oz. for every 2 lbs. of body weight)
- Eat HIGH FIBER foods such as fruits and vegetables
- Get 30 min. of EXERCISE a day
- Watch those pounds FALL AWAY!
Understanding Power and How to Harness Your Own
Our resident Life Coach and Synergy Specialist, Charly Emery, ponders the source of personal power, and what it takes to harness it to achieve the quality of life you desire. Says Charly, "There is tremendous energy that rises within us when we exert our power. However, that energy surge can be very seductive, hence with much power comes much responsibility. On the other hand, without understanding true power, we can give it away, let others take our power from us..." >>>> MORE
- Probiotic treatment may limit eczema in infants...
(Reuters) Oral supplementation with the probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri to the mother during pregnancy and to the infant after birth may help reduce the development of eczema and allergy associated with immunoglobulin E, a key protein involved in the allergic response, according to Swedish researchers.
- Aerobic exercise reverses signs of heart failure...
(Reuters) In patients with heart failure, aerobic training can help the organ pump better, investigators report in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Chronic distress may spur mental decline with age...
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) People who are prone to negative emotions, such as anxiety and anger, may be more vulnerable to the gradual mental decline that can come with age, a study published Monday finds....
- The future of food...
Shot on location in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, the film, THE FUTURE OF FOOD, examines the complex web of market and political forces that are changing what we eat as huge multinational corporations seek to control the world's food system. Watch the trailer!
- New device helps grow back teeth, and more...
SCIENTISTS have created a device that can make human teeth grow back. The tiny, wireless, ultrasound machine fits into a patient's mouth on a braces bracket or a removable plastic crown, where it gently massages gums and stimulates dental growth from the root...
- Infant antibiotics lead to asthma...
Children who got antibiotics as babies had a higher risk of developing asthma by age 7. Of those, the risk for asthma before age 7 doubled compared to babies who got no antibiotics before age 1, according to the study...
- Toothpaste from China recalled...
This just in... The "Shir Fresh" brand of toothpaste manufactured in China has been recalled because it mistakenly contains diethylene glycol, the poisonous thickening agent added to anti-freeze. Apparently, upon investigation, it was found that a manufacturing company employee added the substance in error despite a clearly labeled container that said "For Industrial Use Only." Obviously, this employee misunderstood what industry they were in! Please check out the alternatives we use. (STORY)
HOME > PAST ISSUES > BLOG > FORUM > SUBSCRIBE
This newsletter is e-mailed to our opt-in mailing list, serviced and maintained by Pure Energy Rx, Pure Energy Rx, and Boyd Martin, Webmaster, PO Box 8, Quemado, NM 87829.
What is your body type?
Take this short survey and find out the optimum enzyme levels for your body.
AUDIO: "The Missing Piece of the Health Puzzle"
VIDEO: Dr. DicQie Fuller tells her story about the Transformation Enzyme Company.
A NEW KIND OF GEM ELIXIR
Potentized by Dr. Kronn's powerful subtle energy process, these elixirs really get the job done!
FREE Wisdom Flashes from Consciousness One
Get your daily dose of upliftment!
A Place To Go:
How Scleroderma Changed My Life
Book by Maureen Taylor, who conquered this rare, debilitating disease.
Emotional Freedom Technique
A universal healing aid: Based on impressive new discoveries involving the body's subtle energies, EFT has been clinically effective in thousands of cases, often when nothing else will work. Trauma & Abuse, Panic & Anxiety, Fears & Phobias, Depression, Addictive Cravings, Children's Issues.
Hypnosis is a natural state of increased suggestibility. Suggestibility is the process by which we learn our habits and behaviors. Through hypnosis, undesirable habits and behaviors are changed both consciously and subconsciously.
Spiritual Cinema Circle
As a Member of our Inner Circle, each month you'll receive a new DVD with four wonderful, entertaining movies that will enlighten and inspire your soul. The movies will be a mixture of features, shorts and documentaries, all handpicked for their quality and content. You can be assured that each month you'll see more inspiring, meaningful movies than you can find on T.V. or at the local cineplex.
Highest therapeutic dosages available on the market. Enzymes from plant sources, extremely pure and effective.
The Perfect I LOVE YOU Gift...
With subtle energy-charged gemstones. Many times more potent than plain gemstones. Each of the seven chakras represented. Large photos available.
We created our fabulous wealth with incredible health product!
Sage Era Weight Loss - Diet for a New Life
Nature's First Law
(Raw food products)
Watch the exercise ball video!
About Subtle Energy
About Dr. Kronn
Carrot Top Tea
Amazing E-3 Lotion
Anti-EMF Computer Crystal
Visualization Audio Tape
Organic Herbal Soaps